October 2015 - April 2016
DESIGN PROJECT MANAGER
One of the nation’s leading décor and graphics companies that services the hospitality, retail and healthcare industries. Clients include MedExpress, Ruby Tuesday, Olive Garden, Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza, Bone Fish Grill, Twin Peaks and Burger 21.
I was hired by Public Imagery to design and manage branding and décor for corporate brands as well as review and revise current processes to increase efficiencies and improve quality control within their current project management process.
- Successfully designed & developed brand and market specific décor to enhance nationwide corporate brands; including creative conceptualization, prototypes and supervising the fabrication of final approved decor elements for store installation.
- Collaborated with stakeholders to develop brand standards and product catalogs for corporate & franchisee use.
- Created a robust nationwide vendor/supplier network to enhance installation, signage, survey and procurement support.
- Delivered budgets, estimates and project timelines using proprietary MIS software.
- Consistently managed 30+ projects at a time in various stages of development and completion.